Friday, October 31, 2014

Welcome Ann!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to introduce you to our new design team member, Ann Chuang! Ann has been a regular player in our challenges for quite some time now. She is an amazing paper artist and we are so thankful she agreed to join us! Her blog is called Ann's Cardmaking Garden - please pay her a visit and leave her some love. I know you're going to like what you see! Ann will begin creating with us in LTSCB #41 that will launch on November 3rd!

So without further ado, here's our new teammie, Ann...


Hello everyone! My name is Ann Chuang. I'm so delighted to be a part of the Love To Scrap! Design Team!  I live in Taiwan. I am a junior high school math teacher and a mom of 3 children Hedy 14, Vivian 12 and Eason 6. I started crafting about 2012. At that time, I started making very simple cards that would take me hours to make, but the look of pure joy that people give you after receiving a handmade card is worth every second! I always believe that " the handmade has temperature ". I love sharing my love of stamping/cardmaking with everyone & I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with all of you! Thank you Leslie & my other teammates for inviting me to be a part of your awesome team!!


A very warm welcome to you, Ann! We are so happy to have you on our team and look forward to lots of fun crafting together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

5 comments:

Shuly said...

fantastic photo Ann! you look awesome in your beautiful kimono! so happy to be working with you!
:)

Valerie said...

Awesome. Congrats to Ann!! Well deserved!!

Jacquel said...

Welcome to our team Ann! I'm looking forward to working with you & getting to know you better!!!!!

Michelle said...

Lovely Photo Ann and welcome to the team :) Michelle x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Glad to have you on the team Ann. Beautiful picture :o)